You can now add additional transactions to Sorted by uploading them directly.
Steps to uploading files:
Download transactions from your bank
Go to your online banking to download the file(s) containing the transactions that you wish to add.
- To find the downloadable files on your online banking website look for the option to "Download Transactions", "Download Account Details", or "Download Statements".
- Select the account that you want to include the transactions from.
- Select the date range of the transactions that you want to include. This is important to avoid duplication within the app if you already have transactions.
- Select the file type. You must select an OFX file type. This may be under the name ".ofx", "Microsoft Money", "MS Money" or "Money".
- Download the file. We recommend renaming the file so that you can easily recall where it came from.
Uploading transactions to Sorted for Self-employed
- Request an email from within the app for your secure link to upload your files.
- Click the email link & follow the steps to upload your files.
- Add all the files that you wish to upload and then click "Complete Upload".
- Return to the app to start sorting your new transactions!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly though our chat messenger or email@example.com if you you have any questions.